Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Candies & Desserts
The perfect cookie for the chocolate lovers out there! This recipe is loaded with chocolate, has a gooey middle, and will keep you coming back for more!
- ½ cup Magical Butter melted
- 1 Egg
- 1½ cup Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup White Sugar
- ¾ cup Chunked Chocolate
- ¼ Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Using hand mixer or stand mixer beat sugar and Magical Butter until creamy.
- Add the vanilla and egg beat on low for 15 seconds. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Add flour baking soda and salt. Mix.
- Fold in chopped chunked chocolate.
- Using hands form balls (approximately 12) on silicone mat or lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE!
- When cookies look puffy and SLIGHTLY brown take out and let cool.