Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Candies & Desserts
The perfect dessert for any occasion. These chocolate covered bite size cheesecakes will be a hit at your next get together!
- 1 cup Crushed Chocolate Graham Cracker
- ¼ cup White Chocolate finely chopped
- ½ Cup Magical Butter
- 1 tablespoon Magical Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Melting Chocolate
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Magical Butter
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- In a separate mixing bowl add chocolate graham cracker white chocolate and ½ cup melted Magical Butter. Mix together until the butter is evenly mixed into the graham cracker and chocolate.
- Spoon the crust mixture into muffin pans lines with muffin liners. Fill about ¼. Make sure all have the same amount for even dosage.
- Fill the muffin liners the rest of the way up with cheesecake filling. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- For chocolate assemble a double boiler and melt Magical Butter. Add melting chocolate to the double boiler and melt until chocolate is smooth and creamy.
- Place your cheesecakes on a plate and add chocolate to the top of each. Place a strawberry on top and then cover in chocolate. You can never add too much chocolate! Eat To Treat!
- Preheat oven to 350º fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl add your cream cheese ¾ cup melted Magical Butter sour cream vanilla extract and sugar. Mix ingredients together until even and smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until fully incorporated.