Coconut Samoa Bites
Candies & Desserts
1 samoa bite
Just like your favorite girl scout cookies, these homemade Samoa Bites won't last very long! Grab one before they're all gone!
- 16oz Melting Chocolate
1 tablespoons Infused Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Pink Sea Salt
- ½ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- In a double boiler melt together your chocolate and your Magical Coconut Oil.
- Remove Samoa bites from fridge and insert a skewer into the top side of them.
- Dip Samoas in chocolate and place back on tray.
- Let firm up in fridge then enjoy!
- Add your Samoa Mix ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Scoop up 1-2 tablespoons of mixture and form into balls.
- Place on baking sheet and set in fridge until solid about 1 hour.