Chocolate Crispy Treats
Candies & Desserts
- In a large saucepan on medium-low heat melt your MagicalButter.
- Add the marshmallows and stir to coat them with the melted butter.
- Once the marshmallows begin to melt stir constantly until the butter and marshmallows are completely mixed.
- Pour the cereal into the pan and stir to combine.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch/20 x 20 cm pan with parchment paper. Then pour the mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
- Let your Chocolate Crispy Treats sit for least 1 hour.
- In a double boiler gently melt your chocolate and spoon over the finished treats.
- Remove them from the pan cut them into 2 x 2 inch/5 x 5 cm squares and enjoy!