Candies & Desserts
This homemade caramel recipe makes the most delicious and creamy infused caramels. You'll be coming back to this recipe as soon as you eat the last one!
- ½ cup Magical Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Light Corn Syrup
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste or Extract
MagicalButter Gummy Tray
- Place all the ingredients except vanilla extract into a large heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Stir the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Place a candy thermometer in the pan and heat to 250°-270°F depending on how hard you want your caramels (a lower temperature produces softer chewier candy).
- Once the caramels have reached the desired temperature remove your pan from the heat; then add the vanilla and whisk for 10 seconds.
- Pour the caramel mixture into a glass measuring cup then quickly into your Magical Gummy Trays.
- Refrigerate your Creamy Caramels for about 1 hour and enjoy!