Candies & Desserts
Thick, sweet, and zesty all in one bite, this Lemon Bar recipe is the perfect infused dessert to make on a hot summer day!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl add the Magical Butter and blend together the rest of the crust ingredients.
- Pour and press the mix into the bottom of an ungreased 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm in texture and golden in color.
- Whisk together the remaining 1½ cups of sugar and ¼ cup of flour. In another bowl whisk the eggs and lemon juice together and add them to the flour/sugar mixture. Whisk vigorously for 1 minute.
- Pour the lemon topping over the baked crust. Return the pan to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely. The bars will firm up as they cool.
- Dust your Celestial Lemon Bars with powdered sugar. Slice serve and enjoy!