Fruity Crispy Treats
Candies & Desserts
When it comes to infused recipes, desserts and sweets are typically the go-to favorites. This recipe combines two childhood staples in fruity pebbles and rice krispie treats. Made in under 20 minutes - including prep time - this magical butter-infused recipe is simple, delicious, and fun.
1/2 cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 3 cups Marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Fruit-flavored Crisped-rice Cereal
Melt the marshmallow, Magical coconut oiL, and vanilla extract in a saucepan on low heat. Mix gently until fully combined.
- Fold in the fruity cereal gently with your nonstick spatula.
- Pour mixture evenly into a square baking tray avoid pressing down on the mixture too much as the bars will be too dense.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.