Candies & Desserts
1/2 cup Magical Tincture
2 3/4 cups Infused Sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons of water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons of corn syrup
- 1/16 tsp cream of tartar
- 5-10 drops food coloring (optional)
- Magical Gummy Trays
- Candy thermometer
In a heavy bottomed saucepan add your water corn syrup and infused sugar. Allow sugar to melt into the water.
- Let sit until the temperature reaches 302º Fahrenheit. As soon as your candy thermometer reaches 302º Fahrenheit remove from heat.
- Add cream of tartar and coloring mix and then get ready to pour! Make sure your Magical Gummy Trays are ready ahead of time your candy will harden quickly.
- Pour into molds and let your candies harden at room temperature. Allow roughly 30 minutes for your candies to harden.
With the right tools, making hard candies is way easier than you think. Grab a candy thermometer and follow along to make your own infused hard candies!
DO NOT MAKE USING AN OPEN FLAME.