Candies & Desserts
The best part about making your own homemade lollipops, is you get to choose the flavors and shape you want! Follow the recipe to make your own!
- ½-1 cup Magical Tincture
- 2¾ cups Granulated Sugar
- ¾ cup plus 2 teaspoons of Water
- ¼ cup plus 2 teaspoons of Corn Syrup
- ⅛ tsp Cream of Tartar
- 5-10 drops Food Coloring (optional)
- Candy Thermometer
- Lollipop Candy Molds
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan add your water corn syrup and Cannasugar. Allow sugar to melt into the water.
- Let sit until the temperature reaches 302º Fahrenheit. As soon as your candy thermometer reaches 302º Fahrenheit remove from heat.
- Add cream of tartar and coloring mix and then get ready to pour! Make sure your molds are ready ahead of time your candy will harden quickly.
- Pour into molds and let your candies harden at room temperature. Allow roughly 30 minutes for your candies to harden.