Nugs and Bugs (Infused Chocolate Dirt Cup)
1⁄2 Cup Magical Coconut Oil
1 3⁄4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
2 Cups Granulated Sugar
3⁄4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 1⁄4 teaspoons Baking Soda
1⁄2 tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Whole Milk
1 1⁄2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Large Eggs
1 Cup Hot Instant Coffee
1 Cup Unsalted MagicalButter
3 1⁄2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1⁄2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
3 tablespoons Heavy Cream
1⁄8 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 package of Golden Oreos
8 Oz White Chocolate
20 Original Oreos
Chocolate Sheet Cake
Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla, and melted coconut oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl, mixing well with a silicone spatula.
Once the mix is mostly combined, pour your hot instant coffee into the cake mixture. Mix until completely combined and smooth.
Pour batter into a large baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. Until a toothpick comes out cleanly from the center of the cake.
While your cake bakes and cools completely, squish your cereal treats into 1.5 inch organic oval shapes.
Crush up golden Oreos into fine dust leaving some small chunks. Add green food coloring and mix well.
Melt your white chocolate and dip the cereal treats, shake the excess chocolate off, and toss in the Oreo crumbs.
- Place on a parchment lined sheet and move to the fridge when complete.
- While the cereal treats harden, begin the chocolate buttercream frosting.
In a large bowl, beat the butter until smooth and creamy. Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat on medium high speed until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder and beat on high speed until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Crush the Oreos into medium/small crumbs.
Once the cake has cooled, using a 2-inch cookie cutter, scoop a layer of cake into your mason jar (or other containers).
Add a thin layer of frosting and sprinkle Oreo crumbs on top. Add a gummy worm and a few robin eggs. Continue to repeat this step until the jar is full, being sure to end with a layer of frosting and Oreos on top.
- Add the cereal treat and gummy worm to top it off.
- Keep in the fridge sealed tightly for up to a week and a half.