Cookie Dough Brownies
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
1 Cup Unsalted MagicalButter
1 ½ Cups Sugar
4 Large Eggs
4 tablespoons Water
4 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 1⁄3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 1⁄2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Unsalted MagicalButter (softened)
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
2⁄3 Cup Sugar
1⁄4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 1⁄2 Cups Heat Treated All-Purpose Flour
6 tablespoons Whole Milk
1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Safe To Eat Cookie Dough
Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper or foil, grease using non-stick spray, butter, or coconut oil. Be sure to have extra hanging off of the sides so it will be easier to remove the brownies from the pan.
Add your sugar to a large mixing bowl. Melt down your butter and add on top of the sugar. Mix slightly and let sit for 5 minutes.
While your butter mixture sits, add your flour, cocoa powder, chocolate chips and salt to a medium bowl. Whisk together until well combined.
After the sugar and butter have set, whisk briskly for 30 seconds until mixture is a uniform texture. Add your eggs, water, and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Add your flour mixture and mix together using a silicone spatula.
Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Use a toothpick to poke the middle, when the toothpick comes out clean they are done.
Remove from the oven and place onto a cooling rack. Leave the oven on.
- With the oven still on using a parchment lined cookie sheet, spread your flour for the cookie dough evenly onto the sheet. Bake for 5-8 minutes, stopping to stir every few minutes to ensure the flour does not burn. This step is important because we are heat treating the flour to ensure our cookie dough is safe to eat. If you do not heat treat the flour you can be at risk for salmonella.
- After your brownies and flour have cooled completely begin the cookie dough. Starting off with a large bowl add your softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and salt. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Add vanilla, mix well, then add your heat treated flour.
Mixture will resemble crumbs, at this point add your milk in by the tablespoon, mixing between each addition.
- Scoop the dough out on to the brownies and using a metal spatula spread it out evenly.
- Move to the fridge to set for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Allow the brownies to sit for around 10 minutes out of the fridge before you cut them out or they will be too hard.
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days, freeze any leftovers for up to 3 months. Enjoy!