NYC Diesel Cheesecake
Candies & Desserts
- In a mixing bowl add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and stir thoroughly.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a 9×3-inch springform pan. Cover the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Put the crust mixture into bottom of the pan and press evenly pushing about 1-½ inches up the sides.
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese sugar flour and vanilla.
- Beat on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Reduce the speed to low slowly add the eggs and yolks and mix just until combined.
- Stir in lemon zest and mix for 10-15 seconds then pour into pan.
- Place pan in a shallow baking pan pour water into the until it covers half way up the spring pan to create a water bath.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a rack for 45 minutes.
- Gently run a nice along the outside of the cheesecake to loosen crust from sides of the pan.
- Remove side ring of the pan place into the refrigerator to cool for at least 4 hours. Letting it cool in the fridge overnight will give you the best results.