Rated 3.5 stars by 22 users
Candies & Desserts
When you think of edibles, you more than likely think of brownies. These made-from-scratch brownies are about to become your go to treats!Author: MagicalButter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine the Magical Butter sugar and vanilla. Mix in the eggs individually beating well after each is added until thoroughly blended.
- In a separate mixing bowl sift the flour cocoa powder and salt. Then gradually stir into the wet mixture until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and mix well. Then pour the batter evenly into your prepared baking dish.
- Bake on the center oven rack for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the pan to cool on a wire rack for about 5-10 minutes. Slice serve and enjoy your Bada Boom tri! Bada boom bada bing it’s a beautiful thing!