Key Lime Pie
Candies & Desserts
An American classic that originated in the Florida Keys, chilled Key Lime Pie is unbeatable in the summer heat!
Key Lime Custard
- In a large bowl thoroughly whisk all the custard ingredients together for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour and evenly spread the custard into the crust.
- Bake the pie for 12-15 minutes. Look for tiny pinhole bubbles on top. Be sure to prevent the top from browning.
- Allow the pie to cool for ½ hour at room temperature before refrigerating it for at least 2 hours. Chill it overnight or longer if desired.
- Accent your Key Lime Pie with fresh lime zest serve and enjoy!
Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Crumble graham crackers inside a sealed plastic bag or use a food processor.
- In a large mixing bowl thoroughly combine the Magical Butter melted graham cracker crumbs sugar and salt.
- Transfer the mixture into a 9-inch pie dish and pat it down to make the crust. Gently mold and press the crust up the sides of the dish to the rim.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Allow the crust to cool completely while preparing the custard.