White Chocolate Lime Macadamia Nut Cookies
Candies & Desserts
White chocolate macadamia nut cookies are classic summertime favorite. Take them to the next level and infuse them with lime zest and MagicalButter!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour baking soda baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl using a hand mixer on medium mix the sugars vanilla and Magical Butter.
- Add the lime juice zest and egg and thoroughly mix on high.
- Gradually add the flour mix pausing occasionally to stir with a spatula. Then combine well with the hand mixer on high.
- Using the spatula stir in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and mix evenly.
- Using a spoon or small scoop place dollops of the batter onto a large greased cookie sheet keeping them evenly spaced.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow your Lime White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies to cool. Serve and enjoy!