Heady Bacon Mac & Cheese
Rated 5.0 stars by 2 users
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions and strain it thoroughly.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the ¼ cup of MagicalButter.
- Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to the roux slowly stirring constantly.
- Stir in the cheeses and cook over low heat until they have melted and the sauce is thick and gooey.
- Add the chopped bacon and jalapeños and stir.
- Put the macaroni in large casserole dish and pour the cheese sauce over it. Stir well.
- In a skillet over medium heat melt 2 tablespoons of MagicalButter. Crumble the cheese crackers and cook the crumbs to a toasty brown.
- Spread the crumbs atop the macaroni and cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake your Heady Bacon Mac & Cheese for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes serve and enjoy!