Phenomenal Fowl Cutlets
- ¼ cup/60 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup/60 ml MagicalButter fresh herb duck fat
- 2 cups/475 ml Italian seasoning breadcrumbs
- 1 pound/450 g boneless and skinless chicken breast halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup/60 ml cream or milk
- ¼ cup/60 ml Parmigiano-Reggiano (Parmesan) cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ fresh lemon
- Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a brownie baking dish or other appropriate dish whisk eggs and cream/milk together to make an egg wash.
- In a separate dish add the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Set up an assembly line for breading the cutlets. First the egg wash then the breadcrumbs then salt and pepper then a tray. Dip bread and salt and pepper the cutlets; place them on the tray; and set them aside.
- In a large sauté pan set to medium-plus (not quite medium-high) heat the duck fat and oil for 1 minute.
- Add 1 cutlet at a time taking care to leave enough room that no cutlets are touching. Sauté them until a rich golden brown color emerges on each side.
- When the cutlets are finished cooking place them on a plate with paper towels.
- Add salt and pepper to taste; squeeze the juice of the ½ lemon over the cutlets and let them sit for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Serve your Phenomenal Fowl Cutlets with sautéed broccoli rabe and enjoy!