Smoked Pork Loin with Korean Style BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
- 3½-5 pounds/1⅔-2⅓ kg fresh pork loin
- 2 cups/475 ml Korean Style BBQ Sauce
- ¾ cup/180 ml chicken & rib rub
- ¼ cup/60 ml Cajun seasoning
- Mix the rubs together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add oil ½ cup/120 ml of BBQ sauce and half of the rub mixture. Whisk until completely combined.
- Inject the mixture into the pork loin with a flavor-injector syringe.
- Mix in the rest of the leftover sauce and rub the mixture on the loin.
- Roast the loin in a smoker at 225°F/105°C for 2 hours brushing it with BBQ sauce every 30 minutes.
- Remove the loin from the smoker and let it relax for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice your Smoked Pork Loin serve with Korean Style BBQ Sauce and enjoy!