Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Bowl
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ginger chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Garlic chopped
- 4 tablespoons MagicalButter Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Add all ingredients except sesame seeds and chicken breast into the MagicalButter machine starting with your liquids.
- Replace your head unit and set the temperature to 130º Fahrenheit. Set your time to 1 hour.
- Once your machine finishes pour your marinade into a baggie with your chicken breasts and sesame seeds. Store in refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight for best results.
- Pour chicken and marinate into pan and reduce on medium heat. While this is reducing prepare your pineapple bowl.
- Slice the pineapple in half lengthwise and scoop out the pineapple fruit. Set aside and save for when the chicken finishes.
- Caramelize the pineapple chunks and then add them to your chicken.
- Put everything together in your bowls and serve hot! Enjoy!