Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta
⅓ cup Magical Olive Oil
¼ cup MagicalButter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound farfalle (bowtie pasta)
- 1½ cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 6 large garlic cloves chopped
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes sliced thin
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1½ tablespoons Tuscan garlic seasoning
- ½ cup pasta water
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high heat ⅓ cup olive oil for 60-90 seconds.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pan season with salt and pepper and cook until lightly browned on both sides with an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove them from the pan and let them cool a bit before slicing them into strips.
- Return the pan to heat add the MagicalButter and heat for 90 seconds or until it just starts to brown.
- Sauté the garlic for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the spinach and cook for an additional 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes mascarpone cheese lemon juice and zest and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chicken strips pasta pasta water and parmesan stirring after each ingredient. Mix well to completely coat everything with sauce.
- Top your Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta with parmesan and lemon zest serve and enjoy!