Cranberry Rum Cocktail
What could make this fresh fruit, orange juice and rum cocktail better? Magical Tincture of course. Amp up your next pool party with this breezy island classic!
- 1 cup Orange Juice chilled
- 3 cups Organic Real Cranberry Juice chilled
- 2-3 Ginger Beers
- 1 cup Dark Rum (or White rum with 1½ tablespoons Brown Sugar)
- 1-2 droppers full of Magical Tincture
- ½ cup Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1 Lime thinly sliced
- Place all of the ingredients into the MagicalButter machine except for the tincture and secure the lid.
- Press the BLEND button.
- When it is finished pour into a pitcher filled with ice and top with Ginger beer.
- Set up glasses with ice and let guests add as many drops of tincture as they like to individually dose each glass. Finish by garnishing each glass with sliced lime and cranberries.
- Stir with straw to combine the tincture and punch. Have a great holiday party where everyone is baked to perfection!