Dried Fruit and Herb Tea
- 3⅕ cups/750 ml distilled water
- 1 cup/240 ml mint leaves
- 1 cup/240 ml dried cranberries
- 1 cup/240 ml dried apricots
- 2 ounces/60 ml organic pure blue agave nectar
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 1 medium-sized piece ginger root peeled
- ½ small fennel bulb
- 1 tablespoon Magical Coconut Oil
- Preheat your oven to 250ºF/130°C.
- Place lemon zest orange zest mint leaves ginger and fennel together into your Decarbox and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once done remove from oven and let cool.
- Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine with the water and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button and select 190ºF/88°C; then press the 1 Hour or 8 Hour button depending on your mixture. When the cycle is completed carefully strain your tea into a pot or pitcher.
Enjoy your Dried Fruit & Herb Tea with a croissant or dark toast. Cheers to goodness!