Gelato Truck Natural Gummies
These infused gummies are entirely vegan, and are made with all natural ingredients, including cherry, rose, vanilla and agar powder.
- 1 cup MagicalButter Tincture (to be reduced into MBO)
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Juice
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- 1/2 cup Cherries (pitted/pureed)
- 2 drops Rose Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Extract
- ½ teaspoon Citric Acid Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 2 tablespoons Agar Agar Powder
- 1 drop Red Food Coloring (optional)
- In a small saucepan reduce your MagicalButter Tincture to an MBO (recipe on site).
- In a separate saucepan bring equal parts raw sugar and water to a boil to make a simple syrup.
- Add fresh ginger juice. To do this scrape off the ginger skin with a spoon run through a grater then squeeze to extract the juice.
- Add the cherries to a food processor or emulsifier and puree (add ¼ c water to help achieve).
- Add the cherry puree into ginger syrup stir.
- Lower the mixture to low-medium heat. Add the rose concentrate vanilla extract coconut extract xanthan gum citric acid powder agar agar powder red food coloring and MBO. Gently stir until completely combined on about 10 minutes. (if there is any clumping with the milk powder simply puree the fully combined gummy formula on low speed before pouring them into the tray.)
- Pour your gummies into your desired Magical Gummy Tray and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
Recipe provided by Chef Jeff Nappe Instagram: @ChefJeff19