Flowers and Berries Natural Gummies
These infused gummies are made with all natural ingredients, including blueberry, pineapple, lavender and agar powder.
1 cup MagicalButter Tincture (to be reduced into MBO)
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Juice
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- 1/2 cup Blueberries pureed
- 2 drops Lavender Concentrate
- 2 teaspoons Pineapple Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Citric Acid Powder1 teaspoon Milk Powder (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 2 teaspoon Agar Agar Powder
- ½ teaspoon Citric Acid Powder
Reduce your MagicalButter Tincture to an MBO.
- In a separate saucepan bring equal parts raw sugar and water to a boil to make a simple syrup.
- Add fresh ginger juice. To do this scrape off the ginger skin with a spoon run through a grater then squeeze to extract the juice.
- Add the blueberries to a food processor or emulsifier and puree (add ¼ c water to help achieve).
- Add the blueberry puree into ginger syrup stir.
- Lower the mixture to low-medium heat. Add the lavender concentrate vanilla extract pineapple extract xantham gum citric acid powder agar agar powder milk powder and MBO. Gently stir until completely combined on about 10 minutes. (if there is any clumping with the milk powder simply puree the fully combined gummy formula on low speed before pouring them into the tray.)
- Pour your gummies into your desired Magical Gummy Tray and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
Recipe provided by Chef Jeff Nappe Instagram: @ChefJeff19