Magical Watermelon Gummy Recipe
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Makes 300ml total - 30 10ml Gummies, 37 8ml Gummies, or 150 2ml Gummies
Magical Gummy Mix, the easiest way to make your own gummies at home! With our specially formulated mix, you can create delicious and infused gummies in the comfort of your own kitchen. The mix contains all of the necessary ingredients, including delicious flavors, and can be infused with herbs or infusions of your choice using the MagicalButter Machine.
- Pour the liquid into a large glass bowl.
- Sprinkle your gummy mix over the top and gently fold the mix into your liquid using a silicone spatula. Keep folding gently until the powder fully absorbs the liquid.
- Let the bowl rest for 10 minutes. Be patient, it’s blooming!
- Once the mixture is bloomed, and the liquid is absorbed, place the glass bowl onto a large pot of boiling water. Use your spatula to gently mix as it melts. Keep mixing until it’s fully dissolved. 1-3 minutes.
- Add your infusion, extract, or oil into the mixture and fold gently to mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mix to a silicone measuring cup and carefully pour your mixture into your gummy trays. Let the gummies set at room temperature for 1 hour, or in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once they're set, pop them out and enjoy!
When making our Magical Gummy Mixes, the type of infusion is up to you! Check out our handy table below for help choosing:
Amount of Infusion Needed
TINCTURE - ¾ cup (reduced to FECO)
FECO - 1 gram
COCONUT OIL - 1/4 cup
DISTILLATE - 1 gram
Looking for more Gummy Tips?