Vitamin C Immune Boosting Gummies
Make homemade chewable vitamin C gummies with this easy gummy recipe. You will love the taste of these wellness gummies.
- 8 ounces Flavored Gelatin
- 1 cup Fresh Citrus Juice
- 2 tablespoons Honey or Agave (optional)
- 4 ounces Vitamin C Powder
MagicalButter 10mL Gummy Tray
- In a saucepan on NO HEAT whisk together the gelatin and juice.
- Let sit for 8-10 minutes to bloom (blooming is when your gelatin has absorbed all added liquid).
- Once done blooming turn the heat on to medium-high heat and let the gelatin melt back down.
- Once it begins to loosen add the honey and whisk to break it up.
- Turn off heat and quickly mix in the vitamin C powder until incorporated.
- Pour into a Magical Gummy Tray and transfer to fridge to set.