Crown Rack of Lamb
Holiday and Seasonal
2 tablespoons Magical Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh thyme chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice or sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
16 ounces Fresh Lamb Chops
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rub the lamb with the olive oil.
- Combine the salt pepper garlic thyme and coriander and press all over the lamb.
- Place the roast in a Bundt pan with the center of the pan coming up through the middle of the roast.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and cook for 30 to 35 minutes until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees F. This is approximately 8 to 12 minutes per pound.
- Remove from the oven transfer the roast to a rack cover with aluminum foil and let the meat rest for 20 minutes.
- While the meat is resting add the sherry vinegar mustard and rosemary to the juices that accumulated in the Bundt pan while cooking. Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Cut the string away from the roast and place cooked stuffing rice or barley in the center if desired. Serve the warm sauce with the roast.