Magical Turkey Gravy
Holiday and Seasonal
6 tablespoons/90 ml Fresh Herbed MagicalButter
- 6 tablespoons/90 ml organic AP flour
- 4½ cups/1080 ml turkey broth (drippings from the turkey)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a small pan on medium heat add the herbed MagicalButter and flour and cook for 2 minutes whisking vigorously.
- When the mixture starts to thin and bubble reduce the heat to low and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes whisking occasionally creating a roux.
- Remove your roux for the heat.
- Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- After the cycle is complete unplug the unit at the outlet and remove the head of the appliance.
- Pour your Magical Turkey Gravy into a gravy boat or serving dish and enjoy!