Holiday Prime Rib
Holiday and Seasonal
1 Cup Magical Butter
- 2 TBSP Chives
- 2 TBSP Rosemary
- 1 TBSP Garlic minced
- 1 TBSP Thyme
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic cloves
- Salt and Pepper
32 ounce Prime Rib
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl add 1/2 cup MagicalButter chives rosemary minced garlic thyme oregano and parmesan cheese.
- Mix ingredients until everything is fully incorporated.
- Poke 1 inch holes into each section of the prime rib and insert garlic cloves into each hole. (We used 12)
- Next take the other 1/2 cup of MagicalButter and use a butter syringe to insert butter into the prime rib.
- Cover all sides of the prime rib with salt and pepper.
- Pour your butter and herb mix on top and evenly cover the prime rib. (Save some for plating)
- Cook for 15-20 minutes per pound or until internal temperature is above 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes to finish cooking.
- Slice and add remaining Butter and herb mix.