Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Holiday and Seasonal
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Put ½ cup of your Fresh Herbed MagicalButter into a small bowl.
- Using a meat injector carefully inject the turkey breast and legs with the butter.
- Lift the breast skin and rub the Ginzo Garlic Seasoning mix onto the meat beneath the skin.
- Into your roasting pan add the onion carrots celery garlic 2 tablespoons of herbed MagicalButter salt and pepper.
- Then add the champagne and give it a quick stir.
- Place the turkey atop the vegetable/champagne mix inserting 1-2 handfuls of it into the body of the turkey along with the sprigs of fresh herbs.
- Cover the turkey completely with aluminium foil and place it in the center of the oven.
- Cook for about 2½ hours per pound or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Let your Magical Turkey rest for 15 minutes before carving to keep it nice and juicy and enjoy!