No Bake Cookies and Cream and Peppermint Cheesecake
Holiday and Seasonal
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies finely crushed
- ½ cup MagicalButter unsalted
- 4 cups cream cheese (32 ounces/4 blocks)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 12 chocolate cookies finely crushed
- 1 package of candy canes crushed (save ¼ cup for topping)
- Spray springform pan with cooking oil.
- Place finely crushed cookies in bottom of pan.
- Melt MagicalButter and pour over cookies.
- Using your hands spread cookies around the pan into a crust.
- In stand mixer beat cream cheese on high until smooth about 3 minutes.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix another 2 minutes on high speed.
- Add peppermint extract. Mix.
- Fold in whipped cream with rubber spatula adding crushed cookies and peppermint candies.
- Pour mixture into prepared springform pan and spread evenly making sure it’s level.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Let sit room temperature 20 minutes before garnishing with remaining toppings. Serve.