Rice Treat Wreaths
Holiday and Seasonal
- 1 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoon MagicalButter unsalted
- 6 cups Rice Cereal Green gel food color
- Shoe String Licorice
- Cinnamon Hard Candy
- In a large pot melt MagicalButter and marshmallows together stirring until completely smooth.
- Add marshmallows and food coloring stir.
- You can add more coloring at this stage to get your desired color.
- Add rice cereal and stir until completely coated.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until completely cool and firm.
- Once mixture is cool shape the mixture with your hands into a log shape.
- Take a butter knife and coat with nonstick spray.
- Cut ½ inch rounds from the log and usually your hands create a hole in the middle.
- To make the bow use shoestring licorice and tie. Place cinnamon hard candies as holly. Enjoy!!!