Pickled Easter Eggs
Holiday and Seasonal
- 1 Cup White vinegar
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 Bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Clove garlic
- 3/4 tsp Celery seed
- 12 Hardboiled eggs shelled
- 1-2 tablespoon Magical Tincture (Potency Dependent)
- Food Coloring (Optional)
- Combine all ingredients except eggs in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Add eggs and simmer while covered for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Peel hardboiled eggs and place in a jar pour cooled mixture over eggs.
- Seal jars and refrigerate for 4-5 days.
- For colored Easter eggs use more jars and add food coloring to each jarred mixture!