Magical Whole Cranberry Sauce
Holiday and Seasonal
½ cup Magical Tincture to be reduced to an MBO
- 2 cups organic cane granulated sugar
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1½ pound fresh cranberries washed and dried
- ⅓ cup organic apple juice
- 1/4 cup Magical honey
- 1 teaspoon orange oil
- In a nonstick sauté pan on low heat reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated creating MagicalButter MBO. It should look like molasses.
- Add the honey and orange oil and cook for another minute.
- Combine 1 pound/450 g of cranberries sugar and juice into the pot stir thoroughly and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes stirring frequently and allowing most of the berries to pop open.
- Add the rest of the cranberries stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove your Magical Whole Cranberry Sauce from heat and let it cool for at least 1 hour before using or refrigerating it.