Holiday and Seasonal
- ¼ cup Magical Butter
- 2 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup marshmallows
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 10 cups plain popped popcorn
- In a saucepan over medium heat add all of the ingredients except the popcorn and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- In an extra large bowl add your popcorn and carefully pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and stir thoroughly so that you coat each kernel.
- Grease hands with Magical Olive Oil and quickly form you popcorn into balls before it cools.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and store at room temperature.