Holiday and Seasonal
- 2 cups organic pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cups evaporated milk
- 1 large egg plus 3 yolks
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup organic brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Make the filling by whisking together all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Pour the filling into the pre-baked crust cover the edges with aluminum foil and place in the middle of your oven.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until the filling is just set.
- Cool the pie on a rack to room temperature a few hours.
- Slice and distribute or refrigerate until ready to serve.