Stuffed Pepper Jack-O-Lantern
Holiday and Seasonal
- 6 Bell Peppers preferably orange
- 1 lb Ground Beef
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
3 Tablespoons MagicalButter Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Red pepper chopped
- 1 Yellow pepper chopped
- 1 Small onion chopped
- 1 Small tomato diced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Cup chili sauce
- 1/4 Cup your favorite yellow mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl combine the ground meat egg bread cubes onion tomato garlic chili sauce mustard Worcestershire sauce salt and pepper.
- Rinse the peppers and cut jack-o-lantern faces into the side to make whatever spooky faces you like. Slice off the tops of the peppers and scoop out the seeds and veins.
- Stuff the peppers lightly with the beef stuffing and place them into a greased 8×8 inch baking dish. Place the peppers close together to keep them from falling over! Do not over stuff or stuff too tightly or the pepper will fall apart before the meat filling is fully cooked.
- Bake until the peppers are tender and the stuffing is cooked through and juicy about 1 hour.