Trick or Treat Bark
Holiday and Seasonal
1 lb Milk Chocolate
2 Tablespoons MagicalButter coconut oil
- Candy toppings of your choice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Place your Magicalbutter Milk Chocolate in a glass bowl and melt over medium heat using a double broiler. Add coconut oil and stir until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Once the chocolate has melted pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet and evenly spread with a spatula.
- Allow chocolate to cool for a few minutes before adding toppings.
- This is where you get creative! Top the bark with your favorite halloween candies and make it look how you like! Use either a knife to create perfect cuts or break them by hand for fun shapes! Enjoy!