Cap'n Crunch Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup MagicalButter (recipe found in Base Recipes)
- Magical Olive Oil for frying (recipe found in Base Recipes)
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 3 cups Cap’n Crunch cereal
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- In a mixing bowl finely crush the cereal.
- Flour the chicken tenders. Then dip them in an egg wash and toss them in the cereal crumbs until well coated.
- In a frying pan on medium heat the Magical Olive Oil and fry the tenders to a delicious golden brown.
- Let your Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders cool 5 minutes. Serve them with with honey mustard and enjoy!