Goofy Gooey Grilled Cheese
- 4 tablespoons MagicalButter melted
- 4 slices multi-grain country bread with crusts removed
- 1 package cream cheese
- 6-8 ounces Gruyère cheese grated
- 6-8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese grated
- Garlic salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl thoroughly combine the cream cheese and melted MagicalButter until smooth creamy and of a uniform color.
- Spread cream cheese mix on one side of each slice of bread.
- Add the other cheeses atop the spread and press lightly to adhere; then carefully pair two bread slices together forming a cheese sandwich.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 with the remaining bread and cheeses.
- Butter both outsides of the 2 sandwiches. Sprinkle on garlic salt and pepper if desired.
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Cook each side of the sandwiches until a golden brown color emerges and the cheese is melted. Let them relax for 2 minutes and enjoy!