- 2 1/4 teaspoons (1 Pack) Active Dry Yeast
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup warm Water (87-90°F)
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons MagicalButter
- Red yellow and blue Food Coloring
- Add the water sugar and yeast into a bowl and stir to combine. Let sit for five minutes to activate the yeast. IF after 5 minutes the yeast isn't bubbling it may be bad or your water may have been too warm.
- Add about a 1/4 cup of flour Then add the salt on top of the flour and add the oil.
- Continue adding flour a 1/4 cup at a time mixing after each until you have a slightly wet and sticky dough that pulls way from the sides of the bowl. You may need a tad more or less flour to achieve this texture and it's all right to adjust as needed.
- Once fully combined turn your dough out on a lightly floured surface or on a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Divide the dough into mostly equal portions one for each color you plan on using.
- Using a toothpick and gloves add a drop of food coloring onto the dough.
- Knead each of your colors changing gloves or washing between colors. Knead until the color is evenly distributed ading flour as needed until the dough is no longer sticky but smooth.
- After kneading put the dough into a greased bowl and cover for an hour. Let sit in a warm place or in a closed oven with the oven light on.
- After your dough has rested take out one color at a time and roll it out to the length of your bread pan.
- Once you've rolled out all of your colors stack them on top of each other in the order that you want. Then roll it all out together to flatten it once again.
- Grabbing the short side with your hands roll the dough up into a long tube and pinch the ends shit. You can use an egg wash to help it stick if need be.
- Put your dough seam side down into a greased bread pan. Cover and let rise for another hour.
- After your dough has risen again add to an unheated oven. Then preheat the oven to 375°F with the dough in there during the heating process. Once the oven reaches 375°F bake for 25 minutes. Make sure you do not open the oven during this time! After 25 minutes take the bread out and let cool in its pan for 15-30 minutes before slicing.