Sauces & Spreads
- 4 Cups Grape Juice
- 7 Cups Sugar
- 1 Pouch Fruit Pectin
- 1/4 Cup MagicalButter Infused Honey
- Pour grape juice into a pot.
- Add the sugar to the pot then stir over high heat until boiling.
- Once boiling add your fruit pectin.
- Let it boil for one minute before removing from heat. Next skim the foam that forms for five minutes.
- Add you MagicalButter infused honey to the mixture and stir it in.
- Pour the contents of the pot into jars then refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Once the jelly sets enjoy!