Macho Nacho Six Cheese Dip
Sauces & Spreads
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
½ cup MagicalButter
- 12 ounces 4-cheese Mexican blend shredded
- 10 ounces canned Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½-⅔ cup hot sauce (adjust heat to preference)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese or cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat melt the MagicalButter for 45-60 seconds. Then add the garlic chili powder and flour and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the goat cheese or cream cheese and cook for 1-2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the milk and heavy cream whisk and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan and 4-cheese Mexican blend and whisk until all the cheeses are well combined.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and chipotle; then whisk in the cheddar cheese until smooth.
- Add the hot sauce and stir thoroughly.
- Transfer your Macho Nacho Six-Cheese Dip to a serving bowl and enjoy!