South Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce
Sauces & Spreads
- 2 Cups yellow mustard
2/3 Cup Magical Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules or 1 cube
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 teaspoons mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Morton’s coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients into the MagicalButter machine starting with your liquids.
- Replace your head unit and set the temperature to 130º Fahrenheit. Set your time to 1 hour.
- Once your machine finishes pour your sauce into squirt bottles. Store in the refrigerator.
- Slather some ribs in the southern BBQ sauce and Eat To Treat!