Green Pepper Sauce
Sauces & Spreads
- 12 Jalapeños
- 8 Serrano peppers
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 1 White onion
- 12 Sprigs cilantro
- 2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon MagicalButter vegetable oil
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Distilled white vinegar
- In the MagicalButter Machine add 2 cups of water along with 1 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Add the rest of your ingredients on top of your liquid.
- Replace the head unit and set the temperature to 130º Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- To get a smoother sauce you can run a blend cycle to additionally chop and blend your sauce.
- Pour into desired bottle and store in your fridge. Eat to Treat!