Sweet and Sour Sauce
Sauces & Spreads
- 1 cup Magical Tincture to be reduced to MBO
- 1½ cups Pineapple Juice
- ¾ cup packed Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Potato Starch
- 3 tablespoons Ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- In a nonstick saucepan on low heat slowly reduce the tincture until all the alcohol is evaporated off leaving an oil with the consistency of maple syrup. This is MagicalButterOil or MBO.
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button and select 130°F; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is complete you're ready to enjoy your Sweet ’n’ Sour Sauce!