Agave Maple Butter Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
Rated 4.0 stars by 1 users
Small Bites & Appetizers
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly keeping the skin on and halve them lengthwise. Put them into a roasting pan open face up.
- Whisk together the butter/coconut oil blend agave and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Pour the mixture over the potatoes cover the dish with foil and bake it in your preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven. Drain the leftover liquid into a saucepan and reduce it over medium heat until it thickens to a syrupy consistency about 5 minutes.
- Slice your Agave Maple Butter Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes into ½ inch/1 cm thick wedges drizzle them with the reduced liquid from the previous step serve and enjoy!