Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 3 tablespoon MagicalButter
- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper`
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Add the MagicalButter to a large saucepan and melt.
- Add the bacon and cook until crispy.
- Remove the bacon and set aside on a paper towel to dry.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the hot pan and sauté for a few minutes until slightly soft.
- Add your spices and the rest of the ingredients to the pan and mix to combine.
- Cook until sprouts are soft then add back in cooked bacon and mix before removing from heat.