Bacon Wrapped Chicken & Goat Cheese Stuffed Jalepenos
Small Bites & Appetizers
- Large Jalapeños
- Goat Cheese
- Cut jalapeños in half length wise and scoop all seed out with a spoon.
- Next stuff the goat cheese into each of the jalapeños. Make sure its not overfilled so there’s room for chicken.
- Cut chicken into strips the same size as your peppers and lay on top of the goat cheese.
- Wrap one full strip of bacon around each stuffed pepper. Use a toothpick to secure bacon.
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 400º Fahrenheit.
- Serve on your favorite platter and enjoy!