Cheddar Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 1 Pound cooked ground beef
- 1 TSP Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 TSP Black pepper
- 1 TSP Onion powder
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup white onion
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 Cup chopped bacon
- 1 Bread bowl (large loaf of bread)
- In a large mixing bowl mix together you cooked ground beef salt black pepper and onion powder.
- Once mixed add the rest of your ingredients to the bowl.
- Again mix everything together until you’re left with and even consistency.
- Bake in the oven at 350º Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- When your dip is fresh out of the oven pour it into your bread bowl and sprinkle some more cheddar on top.
- Serve with your favorite chip and enjoy!